We’re so sorry that we ruined your multi.
Season’s in full swing and this week we talk:
- Rusty Revenji shirt update and our bootlegging plans
- Broadcasters continuing to use fake crowd sounds at games
- How the media think the Storm now suck
- Barrett’s blackout in-built excuse
- The Cleary’s weird housing situation and its implications on the NRL salary cap
- Re-hauling the Dally M’s
- Extra punishment for short sin bins
CLICK HERE to Download.
Help keep the fire burning in the Log Cabin and support us on Patreon.
If you’d like to contact us, email here
Subscribe below to get new episodes automatically:
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too)!
Source: Rugby League Podcasting Network
Episode 299 – Slot Cars, Shell Games and Shirt Sales