Cooper Cronk stars as a double agent in Broken Arrow?
We’re back baby! In the lead up to the NRL season kick-off we talk:
- Fox Sports weird decision to talk about Cooper Cronk instead of footy and getting ready to put Adam Elliott sledges on blast
- We look back at how weird the NRL 2020 season truly was
- Peter V’Landys, his obsessions with rule changes
- Season Predictions including grand finalists, Dally M, Top try scorer (let’s all make some money off this one)
- Melbourne Storm’s new sponsor and how their marketing department is stealing from the LBTF playbook
- Rusty Crowe’s sekrit merch order
- Much more!
CLICK HERE to Download.
Help keep the fire burning in the Log Cabin and support us on Patreon.
If you’d like to contact us, email here
Subscribe below to get new episodes automatically:
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too)!
Source: Rugby League Podcasting Network
Episode 297 – The Fire’s Still Burnin’