Anthony Seibold didn’t study at Harvard, his degree is from CSU.
On this week’s LBTF we talk:
- Bubble bustin’ – Lots of NRL types are straying from teh quarantine lyf. We catch up on some Bennett-Ikin-Cage feuds. We also discuss Ben Ikin’s qualifications to be the Broncos CEO, Anasta the snitch and our fears for regular barbers.
- Intellectual Property – The Opera House being enemies of the poor old Roosters and how Nick Politis is counter-suing Jan Utzon
- Refs managing results
- Very brief thoughts on Browny and Gould to the Warriors
- Former cricketer Michael Clarke being woo’ed by the Tigers
- Jack Hetherrington: loose unit
CLICK HERE to Download.
You can ask us questions or send suggestions, Mystery Card guesses etc. anytime so email here
Subscribe below to get new episodes automatically:
To subscribe to Podcast RSS Feed – CLICK HERE
To subscribe to Podcast via iTunes – CLICK HERE (we’d love you to leave some iTunes feedback too)!
We’re now on Spotify so you can listen there too – CLICK HERE
Subscribe to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Source: Rugby League Podcasting Network
Episode 285 – Are You Red Hill Ready For Raw Horse Meat?