A bit of a different one this week from the Boom Rookies boys, as Mitch, Matt and Dale run their finger over the NRL Brisbane expansion bids, so far.
- Next expansion team locked in as Brisbane, a matter of when not if
- The Brisbane Bombers bid, and why that’s the worst name, like, eva
- The Redcliffe “We stopped the Titans from using this name” Dolphins attempted promotion
- The Easts-Tigers-Brisbane-Firehawks-Team-For-Everybodies
- And Finally, The Western Corridor-but-also-please-include-the-Logan-Area-but-also-out-of-Ipswich Bid
We now have a Patreon, which you can see here: https://www.patreon.com/nrlboomrookies
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Source: Rugby League Podcasting Network
Brisbane Expansion Vol. 1 – Brisbane Bombers, DOA