It’s time for another Question Time podcast.
In this episode, Mitch, Dale and Matt continue their Question Time duties, in the old sound quality of the Original Get Around This! thanks to the mixer exploding, as The Rookies answer your Patreon and Twitter fan questions, covering a wide array of topics including;
- If the three of us were stuck on a deserted island, who is the last to survive?
- Why are we bothering with the rest of the season when the Eels have already won the minor premiership, grand final and world club challenge?
- Did the Tigers keep the right halfback?
- In honour of Shook Ones Pt II 25-year anniversary, which commentator will exclaim, “he’s only 19 but his mind is old?”
- Your partner comes to you with some important health news. Would you rather it be that they’re pregnant? Or they have the ‘Rona?
This, and covering much much more that you asked us, in this week’s Question Time Boom Rookies podcast.
Support us on Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/nrlboomrookies
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Source: Rugby League Podcasting Network
Question Time – Get Around This! Quality